Friday, July 27, 2012

Last Day of STEM Training

Today was the last day of STEM training and I had a blast. I was able to work out the kinks of my website and some on my video cropping that I am trying to work on in the morning. It was productive in my two morning classes as I was able to work on making worksheets, updating my website, and collaborating with other professionals. I had a great lunch conversation with a few other professionals about teaching in general. My afternoon class of Murder, Mystery, Arson and Disease was great fun as we made a murder scene, which a person was chosen at random to take home-not me :( . I then headed home to my boys who actually did a good job keeping the house clean (surprisingly!). Of course they ate everything in the house so I had to go food shopping and prepare for my parents to arrive tomorrow for their visit. I am looking forward to seeing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment