Saturday, August 25, 2012

The First Week of School- Check!

We finished the first full week of school yesterday and I think it went well. I am starting to feel like I am getting back into the groove of teaching and the schedule. I am also getting to know my students and the students are getting to know me. Things, so far, are going well. Some students are feeling overwhelmed with the technology we are having them do, such as use Google Drive for their work and placing it in a folder that is shared with me, instead of typing it in Word and printing. I keep telling them that the more that they use the technology the easier it will be in the long run. Some of my past students have emailed me and stopped by to visit. It is great to see them and hear how well they are doing. I hope all continues to go well! I am wishing everyone a great start of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment